Your biggest decision needs the smartest solution. Let us make getting your mortgage easy!
When you purchase your home, it can be a difficult experience which takes a lot of effort and money. Our experienced mortgage consultants can take you through the process step by step, ensuring your path to purchase is hassle free.
What are the steps involved in buying a home?
- Seek mortgage approval through Eolas Finance
- Find a property
- Place booking deposit on the home you have chosen
- Sign contracts of purchase and pay balance of deposit(usually 10% of purchase price less initial booking deposit)
- Loan cheque issued to solicitor
- Receive keys to your new home
What are the costs involved?
- Legal costs (We have negotiated a discounted legal package for our clients)
- Valuation fee - We have negotiated a discounted fee of €100 through one of the largest valuation companies in the industry.
How long does the process take?
There are many factors which influence the length of time it takes to proceed from sale agreed to receiving the keys.
How much can I borrow?
Up to 92% of the purchase price of the property. Apply online.
Maximising your financial status by remortgaging property in your investment portfolio is essential to successful property investment.Using money that has accumulated in your existing properties to secure deposits for additional investments is an affective way of growing your property portfolio.
If you have any queries please contact us today and we will be happy to assist you.
Eolas Finance Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.